Friday, August 28, 2009

Interesting Email: #2

> You Took My Parking Space at Church
> This should wake us up.
>
> One day, a man went to visit a church. He got there early, parked
> his car
> and got out. Another car pulled up near him. The driver got out and
> said,
> 'I always park there! You took my place!'
>
> The visitor went inside for Sunday School, found an empty seat and sat
> down. A young lady from the church approached him and stated,
> 'That's my
> seat! You took my place!'
>
> The visitor was somewhat distressed by this rude welcome, but said
> nothing.
>
> After Sunday School, the visitor went into the sanctuary and sat down.
>
> Another member walked up to him and said, 'That's where I always
> sit! You
> took my place!'
>
> The visitor was even more troubled by this treatment, but still He
> said
> nothing.
>
> Later as the congregation was praying for Christ to dwell among
> them, the
> visitor stood up, and his appearance began to change. Horrible scars
> became visible on his hands and on his sandaled feet. Someone from the
> congregation noticed him and called out, 'What happened to you?'
>
> The visitor replied, as his hat became a crown of thorns, and a
> tear fell
> from his eye, 'I took your place.'
>
> When you receive this, say a prayer. That's all you have to do.
> There is
> nothing attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment